Wisniewski.Aero -> Bornholm.Aero
Visit my new page!: https://Bornholm.Aero/
Dear customers. Cold days are coming but warm news also!
We are together already five years, during this time I performed for you as private freelance company – Wisniewski.Aero many small and big jobs. We went through many major aircraft updates, glass-cockpit and auto-pilot installations but also standard mechanical jobs.
As we all know you always preferred that period of doing major aircraft jobs (so longer ground time) is winter time. Till now it wasn’t really possible due to fact that my hangar in Borkenberge wasn’t properly isolated and heated therefore I always had to plan bigger jobs during summer time.
I would like to inform that finally I managed to find solution for this problem. Solution means I have found new, bigger, warm hangar with sufficient office space. New hangar also allow me to allocate bigger aircrafts, twin engines etc.
Since year 2024 my company will change timeline as following:
- Winter time – I’ll still continue doing big, fancy, state of the art avionics upgrades, autopilots, glass cockpits. No winter-brakes here, we’ll gonna work whole winter. Those jobs will be done in my new hangar. I’m sure that my low prices and really fair approach (keeping what I offered) will easily cover any cost of ferry flight. As you perhaps know I’m 1500hrs+ commercial rated IFR pilot for single engine land and sea aircraft. Multi engine rating is on the way so I can always take on me subject of delivery your aircraft into and back from service. My new airport have also reasonable airline connection do Copenhagen and from there anywhere on the world. https://bornholm.aero/contact/
- During early summer time I would like to offer you on-site avionics bi-annual test in Germany. As I’m fully licensed avionics engineer (B2) I can perform pitot static, transponder and full IFR tests for you. I’m going to organise all interested “aircrafts” at one period and then spend some time in Germany by doing this near to you.
- June-August – when weather is best for flying I’m gonna fly also – you welcome to see my sightseeing flights offer around Bornholm, Danmark.
*** NEW OFFER – FAA STUFF ***
- FAA N-registered experimental aircraft annual inspection (condition inspection)
- FAA registered aircrafts repairs and service under A&P certificate 14 CFR § 65.81
- Professional avionics installation and modifications.
Only using best quality materials and tools, no shortcuts.
I make big – full panel change upgrades, troubleshooting and small jobs as well. EASA and FAA.
- Avionics and pitot static annual check’s, for example EASA SIB 2011-15R2, full IFR aircraft check, pitot static check’s and repairs incl. RVSM systems.
- Professional Part-66 mechanical service on all piston aircraft including
EASA Group 3.
- Professional ferry flights – I have experience on over 50 types of single-piston certified aircraft & non certified aircraft.
I’m commercial EASA IR(A) and FAA pilot with experience on many European ferry flights. I’m SEP(L) and SEP(S) seaplane rated.
- Exchange service – I can pick up and return aircraft after service to your hangar. I’m well experienced, commercial pilot.
- Pre purchase inspections at customer site.
- AOG repairs – I have my own fast aircraft. This enable me to get to any place in Europe within a few hours.
- Dynamic propeller balancing.
Using digital balancing computer.
Balancing your prop will reduce vibrations and therefore wear of engine, airframe and developing of cracks.
- Engine oil chemical analysis
In cooperation with profesional and certified labolatory.
By controlling it every oil change we can see trends and early detect any problems with your engine.
- Exhaust valve borescope inspection every 50/100hrs inspection
By checking your valves we can early detect hot-spots and accelerated wear, preventing fatal (and expensive) engine fault.
- GAMI Injectors for normally aspirated and turbo engines. I’m dealer, can provide support and installation of position tuned injectors.
I can combine pre-buy inspection and ferry flight as well.
I’m using modern technologies and high quality tooling.
I have own, complete set of IFR COM/NAV/DME/ADF/Transponder and RVSM pitot static ramp testers, advanced Lycoming and Continental engine tools, digital weighing system, compass compensation tool, propeller balancer and many others.
This enable my company to perform profesional work without any delays or costs for renting equipment.
I’m flexible, open and fair.
Flugzeug LTB, Flugplatz Borkenberge EDLB